my moose are missing

DIA

My moose are gone! I'll tell you how it all happened. I chose the wanderer mode. I started the game on the Mysterious Lake. What first caught my eye was the moose under the bridge next to the dam, I didn’t kill the moose! Then I went to Milton and there again I found an elk on the pond next to the trailer! After all this, I went to the Abandoned Airfield, where I stayed for 50 days! But when I returned to Mystery Lake, I found no moose!!! The moose simply disappeared, the stripped bark remained on the trees, but there was no moose! The same thing in Milton: the bark is peeled off, but there is no elk! In Pale Bay, the moose did not appear at all, that is, the bark was not even torn off (although moose often appear in this location)! After that I went to the broken railway in search of moose! But there was no moose there either! Only stripped bark! I haven't visited other locations, but I have a bad feeling: moose have disappeared throughout my game world! I don’t want to start a new survival, in case they disappear there too! Perhaps the moose fell through the textures, but I can’t check this. I restarted the game, but in vain! If anything, I play on PS. Anyone who has encountered such a disappearance of animals, be sure to write! I haven't contacted the support portal yet!

Moose are very elusive when they want to be...  there's nothing unusual about that I'm afraid..  I've gone over 80 days without seeing one at all. It's really just luck, but if you're desperate for one I'd recommend trying bleak inlet.. it's pretty much the best place to find one

They were in the game, you can tell by the stripped bark! I think they fell through the textures after one incident! Snow Shelter Incident: At an abandoned airfield, I found a snow shelter on an island with a cottage. The shelter was destroyed, that is, when I interacted with it, the inscription “destroyed” appeared, but it was possible to climb into the shelter by pressing the “climb” button, which is strange! I clicked get in and everything was fine, but when I clicked get out, after the dark screen it turned out that Mackenzie was stuck under the textures! There was cover above me and I was stuck somewhere in the snow textures! And I couldn’t get out!!! I exited the game and started the save up to this point. I don’t know how moose can be connected to this incident, but I told you about another mistake! :)

The snow shelters are a known bug, but I can't see that affecting moose..   I'm on Xbox and we have no rubbings for moose at all,another bug, .

But if your moose have sunk into the textures then I'd file a bug report..  

Or you could try another run  and see if there's moose around on that one.

The moose spawn and despawn randomly. They are not always there like the bears and wolves. They can be gone for long periods. Someone did some science on it and found out how it works. They are more often absent than present, even if you see the markings on trees. I don't think this is a bug, just unlucky RNG.

18 minutes ago, xanna said:

Лось появляется и исчезает случайным образом. Они не всегда здесь, как медведи и волки. Они могут отсутствовать в течение длительного времени. Кто-то провел научную работу и выяснил, как это работает. Их чаще нет, чем есть, даже если вы видите отметины на деревьях. Я не думаю, что это ошибка, просто не повезло ГСЧ.

Thank you very much! I was already starting to worry that the moose had disappeared forever and would never return! I didn't know about this mechanic that the moose can disappear and reappear! I need to go to the quiet river valley, moose appear there very often! :)