Spectacular fiasco

bysinda

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've seen that with moose,bear and wolves...  I've even walked through a few wolves several times before they snap out of it and run.

Bad luck with the stomping.

I was hoping for him to stay still so I can maybe kill it upclose : D or at least get my arrows back! They are stuck in him, he won't die and I'm running low!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bysinda said:

I was hoping for him to stay still so I can maybe kill it upclose : D or at least get my arrows back! They are stuck in him, he won't die and I'm running low!

I know, he's a right awkward thing to kill..   never understood them not bleeding out.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bysinda said:

the moose is gone btw

I'm going back there 3 days in a row and he won't render --__--  probably knows I'm coming to finish the job

That's why I started calling them ninja...   I'm sure they hide up trees and blend in with the rocks😁.    

I know they can disappear for ages with no reason.. very frustrating sometimes... So I hope he comes back soon and you can get your pound of flesh.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

That's why I started calling them ninja...   I'm sure they hide up trees and blend in with the rocks😁.    

I know they can disappear for ages with no reason.. very frustrating sometimes... So I hope he comes back soon and you can get your pound of flesh.

hehehe

Found 2 arrows on the ground...must be from him but I fired 3...

Edited by bysinda

1 minute ago, bysinda said:

hehehe

Found 2 arrows on the ground...must be from him but I fired 3...

I've lost arrows which were in him when he despawned..   sadly I didn't get them back..    but at least you got two back...  and beachcombing seems worth a go every now and then to replenish your stock.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I've lost arrows which were in him when he despawned..   sadly I didn't get them back..    but at least you got two back...  and beachcombing seems worth a go every now and then to replenish your stock.

I haven't really tried beachcombing since the update, I wonder if it will do me any good on loper 

Lately, I had such a stroke of bad luck with arrows. I'm getting more and more sure they disappear. Before I came to FA I don't think I lost even one (except that one that got stuck in a tree in HRV). But I came to FA with 8 arrows, now I have only 4 (arrowheads included)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bysinda said:

I haven't really tried beachcombing since the update, I wonder if it will do me any good on loper 

Lately, I had such a stroke of bad luck with arrows. I'm getting more and more sure they disappear. Before I came to FA I don't think I lost even one (except that one that got stuck in a tree in HRV). But I came to FA with 8 arrows, now I have only 4 (arrowheads included)

Oh dear that's not great..  can't you forge any in the basement?     I haven't been in FA for more than a few in game hours yet but I think there's a few bits of coal lying around and some saplings.

I think there's a few saplings to be found beachcombing at least..  

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

Oh dear that's not great..  can't you forge any in the basement?     I haven't been in FA for more than a few in game hours yet but I think there's a few bits of coal lying around and some saplings.

I think there's a few saplings to be found beachcombing at least..  

It's not even about the fact that I have too few arrows now, it's about the fact that I don't know how I lost most of them. I don't lose arrows! On rare occasions that I do I at least know how. But since I came to FA it's just a big mess. I only know for sure how I lost 1 of them, I shot a bear but due to freezing couldn't chase after him, and then got stuck inside because of a blizzard. I made a few runs in search of a carcass but no luck

I could make more arrowheads but I haven't found a heavy hammer. I think I'm just gonna leave FA and do signal void quest and come back after a hotfix or the next update. I feel like the region doesn't run properly. 

4 minutes ago, bysinda said:

It's not even about the fact that I have too few arrows now, it's about the fact that I don't know how I lost most of them. I don't lose arrows! On rare occasions that I do I at least know how. But since I came to FA it's just a big mess. I only know for sure how I lost 1 of them, I shot a bear but due to freezing couldn't chase after him, and then got stuck inside because of a blizzard. I made a few runs in search of a carcass but no luck

I could make more arrowheads but I haven't found a heavy hammer. I think I'm just gonna leave FA and do signal void quest and come back after a hotfix or the next update. I feel like the region doesn't run properly. 

It does sound like you have a bugged run.. it's a shame ,I hope it gets sorted for you... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeanda said:

It does sound like you have a bugged run.. it's a shame ,I hope it gets sorted for you... 

It's not that bad, the main world runs okay. Not without bugs, sure, but manageable

I hope it gets sorted out for all of us 😁 

1 minute ago, bysinda said:

It's not that bad, the main world runs okay. Not without bugs, sure, but manageable

I hope it gets sorted out for all of us 😁 

Well yes, for you and anyone else having a problem ... 😊.   

I have to admit I like some of the bugs ,not the ones that cause any problems but the silly ones...  you can't beat an ice skating moose😁

2 minutes ago, bysinda said:

You had that? 😆 is there a video??

I've had a few over the last few years..     I wish I did ,but I'm useless with tech and don't know how to even film anything on Xbox..

There are videos out there somewhere on ytube though

• Upvote 1