Long dark theme

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

😊👍. My favourite of the four episodes... Lovely.

the person that is to scared to play with aggressive wildlife loves the one with the very aggressive timberwolves. btw do you or anyone else remember the timber wolf music? I swear they used to have music but it's not there anymore. I remember the climax.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

the person that is to scared to play with aggressive wildlife loves the one with the very aggressive timberwolves. btw do you or anyone else remember the timber wolf music? I swear they used to have music but it's not there anymore. I remember the climax.

I have played with aggressive wildlife.  I did 100+ days on stalker and I've just done 3 weeks on loper...  I did take bears off though because I don't want an actual heart attack in real life..   

Sadly I don't remember the music no but it might be on ytube somewhere.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I have played with aggressive wildlife.  I did 100+ days on stalker and I've just done 3 weeks on loper...  I did take bears off though because I don't want an actual heart attack in real life..   

Sadly I don't remember the music no but it might be on ytube somewhere.

I checked I can't find the music. btw congrats on the 100+ stalker in doing a 500 day run at the moment but I'm only on day 10. Edit: I just checked! It is on YouTube under the name. The long dark timber wolf fight!

Edited by Bearimpaler101
Forgotten words
  • Upvote 2

It must be there somewhere..  maybe someone else will know.  

And thank you. It was a big learning curve for me.. I picked up a lot of bad habits on pilgrim so it took some doing to change.. but it was fun.. I hope yours goes well.