To Devs: Thank you, but also...

pcgamer753

Hey, just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to whomever had the idea back in the day to setup the time machine functionality, and meticulously keep that library up to date.

Story: I typically will pickup and set down games for a large period of time. My current TLD survival run, is over 300 days, but about 3.5 YEARS IRL. I've visited almost every region and mapped every square inch...as you know that takes substantial amounts of time. I had set the game back down for a bit, before word of the newest updates and save games were wiped...so I was devastated when I started up TLD and everything was gone. I discovered the time machine and I am back in business.

So again, BIG thank you! I actually do use the journal and note everything, like a narritave, providing a window into my past self that is fun to read from time to time as well...I'm so glad I was able to recover those as well.

Lastly: (This may already exist?) can we PLEASE have a way with the 'new' TLD survival modes to have under the custom game settings a "Regions Mapped" or similar toggle, that clears all the black from the regional maps? Maybe even different toggle modes like "Legacy Regions Mapped" and "All Regions Mapped".

If anyone knows of a hack or file tweak that makes this happen that would be awesome! I eventually do plan on getting back to the "latest" version of TLD, but re-mapping even just the basic areas of the legacy regions would be a huge pain, and really repetitive I would think to most players.

If anyone knows of how to send this directly to the tech team, I can do that as well...

• Upvote 1