A few thoughts and suggestions

Amazombie

let me start by saying I do enjoy this game and I think it has some potential. This is not intended to bash the game, just offer some feed back in case the devs happen to be listening.

first of all and most importantly to me, I'd like a map or the ability to find paper and a pencil and make a map. A blank map that fills in as i explore would probably keep me playing instead of checking on updates to the game.

Second would be interaction with items. i see wooden crates all around but i cant burn them, calendars on the wall that cant be used for paper, and sticks we cant burn.

Third suggestion would be in regards to fire and cooking and wood. I find that it takes a few hrs to get wood a bit out there, but i can give on that a bit, however when I played today i found out 1. I cant have a fire inside anymore and 2. I cant cook more than one item at a time? I should be able to brew coffee and cook some meat at the same time.

I know there are loyalist that will probably rip this apart. tld is not a bad game i keep it in my library because it shows promise. but these are a few of my change suggestions.

Hello! Thanks for your suggestions. A number of them are posted and being discussed on other threads, so if you search for "cooking" you will find posts about multi-item cooking there for example. Helps save double posts and helps you to get involved where discussions are already going on. :)

Thanks again for your post, Amazombie!

Love the game. I was one of the late comers who sat eagerly awaiting my pre ordered steam release. I finally signed up here so that, like the creator of this thread, I could put some ideas out there in hopes that they may be heard.

Oil lamps. Not as bright but last a lot longer than the lamp currently in the game.

Hurricane-Lantern-235-225-255-285-.jpg

10mm. It's the go to cartridge for those who need the power of a magnum revolver (somewhere between .357mag and .41mag) in an autoloading platform. I would recommend something akin to the Glock 20 or Glock 40. If I had to choose a defensive weapon to protect myself from threats ranging from man to grizzly bear, I would choose a 10mm. It's a small enough accessory that it could have been carried by the pilot perhaps?

Sorry I'm not more organized. It's late and I didn't gather my thoughts before scratching this out on my phone. More to come as I remember em.

Oh, and thank you for a survival game that doesn't involve zombies! ;)

Edited for fat fingers on a tiny phone.

Archived