Pre-Release info about certain features

Glacia

With a full year of upcoming content and updates, most players have concerns about certain and specific features announced in the DLC page.

The most recent controversial topic it's the exclusion of the first tale on interloper.

Im not talking about common concerns and people saying "I dislike this thing", which always happens! . Im talking about very controversial features that most players talk about, like the trader.

I ask the devs if it's possible to release information about certain features before an update, to gather the players feedback before droping a controversial new content to the game. With the players feedback it is possible to know if a feature should be better if changed before adding it.

An example:

Imagine if the exclusion of tales on interloper could have been announced various weeks before the patch. Likely the story should be different today.

This of course do not apply to minor features like Acorns, it's just for a very few things that most players already are concerned, like the Trader, the Cougar at pilgrim, and the other tales.

I think giving info before an update can make upcoming patches much more healthy and less controvertial.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 11:28 AM, Glacia said:

With a full year of upcoming content and updates, most players have concerns about certain and specific features announced in the DLC page.

The most recent controversial topic it's the exclusion of the first tale on interloper.

Im not talking about common concerns and people saying "I dislike this thing", which always happens! . Im talking about very controversial features that most players talk about, like the trader.

I ask the devs if it's possible to release information about certain features before an update, to gather the players feedback before droping a controversial new content to the game. With the players feedback it is possible to know if a feature should be better if changed before adding it.

An example:

Imagine if the exclusion of tales on interloper could have been announced various weeks before the patch. Likely the story should be different today.

This of course do not apply to minor features like Acorns, it's just for a very few things that most players already are concerned, like the Trader, the Cougar at pilgrim, and the other tales.

I think giving info before an update can make upcoming patches much more healthy and less controvertial.

Thank you for reaching out. 

While we do plan to release information in advance, and we always value community feedback, there are a number of reasons why we may not release information too far in advance. Things can change, and some things are best experienced/played through in order to generate the best, most informed feedback. We are always open to constructive input, and we look forward to continued discussion as more of the Parts are released. Thanks, @Glacia!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1