Possible small bug

Bloodskye

So I went searching for acorns and when I prepared them the sound of it never stopped. I had to reset the game to make it go away. Just thought I'd mention it. Also I play on PS4 if that helps. I know it's a fairly new mechanic on the PS4 version so it wasn't that much of a bother and expect a glitch or bug here and there.

• Upvote 1

Several Xbox players (both on Xbox One and Xbox Series X systems) are reporting similar animations and sound files running on endlessly on  other threads.  Therefore, the bug is not limited to just the PS4 and not just limited to acorns. 

I personally have had a safe stall on the opening sound and not actually show me the available items inside it.  That mechanic has been in the game as long as I can remember, but I've never had it stall out like this before.  I also had to exit the game and relaunch it (of course it took me back to the point where I first entered that particular indoor area).

Hmm thanks for the insight. I also ran into a couple other things in the past. I found a backpack in a cave but I couldn't search it, but when I went to the back of the cave there was a prompt for me to search a backpack with nothing there. There was also the instance where there was no prompt to search a frozen corpse at the farm in Milton.  

I play on PC via Steam and had the same acorn sound issue occur. Definitely a small bug and not platform specific. Also seeing an issue with fire hardened arrows when I only have one arrow left. I will shoot a rabbit, miss, pick up the arrow, and the system doesn't register I have the arrow. So put away the bow, enable it again, and the arrow now shows up. Haven't tried this with regular arrows, but thinking this is just a new bug with FHA...