[Xbox One]Freeze Screen in BlackRock when i get poisoned by the gas

Hello, 

Since the new update with the DLC, I had to restart all the chapters... Ok no problem.

In chapter 4, in BlackRock I have a problem, when I go into Mine, I can't continue because when I get poisoned by the gas, my screen is frozen and when I come out of the gas my screen is not frozen anymore.

I restart the game, i restart the chapter, i uninstall and reinstall the game. I have the same problem.

Thanks,

I was able to get past this glitch by dropping items that weight me down to run quicker. Remember to remove the valve wants used. I took flares because the second pipe is in a dark area, see screenshot, and so I threw one while carrying the other lit. You can't save the entire time and I haven't managed to actually put on the valve, so I don't know if it's possible.

The Long Dark (3).png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LAPIII said:

I was able to get past this glitch by dropping items that weight me down to run quicker. Remember to remove the valve wants used. I took flares because the second pipe is in a dark area, see screenshot, and so I threw one while carrying the other lit. You can't save the entire time and I haven't managed to actually put on the valve, so I don't know if it's possible.

Thanks, for my part, I was able to pass the glitch by picking up the bar and back up immediately and after a couple seconds the glitch was gone, then go and put the bar to open it and let the air come true, the glitch came back but as soon as I turned the bar the pixels disappeared. But there's more gas at the end of that tunnel, haven't been able to found my way out there. It is a workaround, but would be much better if you could just play the game.

On 4/6/2023 at 5:49 AM, TheGarious said:

Hello, 

Since the new update with the DLC, I had to restart all the chapters... Ok no problem.

In chapter 4, in BlackRock I have a problem, when I go into Mine, I can't continue because when I get poisoned by the gas, my screen is frozen and when I come out of the gas my screen is not frozen anymore.

I restart the game, i restart the chapter, i uninstall and reinstall the game. I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Thank you for reaching out. We are still working toward a resolution for this issue and hope to provide more information in the near future. 

• Upvote 1