Game is not able to retrive profile

Hi all,

I was roughly 150 days in a Stalker survival game, when the game started crashing frequently (every two hours or so). I lowered graphics in an attempt to reduce this, but some days ago the game crashed upon closing. When I launched the game again a screen appeared telling me that the game was not able to retrive my profile (I am not sure about the wording it used), and in the survival screen I could not find my save; it seems like it was completely erased, since during the game I unlocked the 250+ hours research badge and now it's back at the progress I had before beginning that run.

Is there a way to retrive my save?

Thank you all for your answers :)

On 2/28/2023 at 9:17 AM, AldebrandLudenhof said:

Hi all,

I was roughly 150 days in a Stalker survival game, when the game started crashing frequently (every two hours or so). I lowered graphics in an attempt to reduce this, but some days ago the game crashed upon closing. When I launched the game again a screen appeared telling me that the game was not able to retrive my profile (I am not sure about the wording it used), and in the survival screen I could not find my save; it seems like it was completely erased, since during the game I unlocked the 250+ hours research badge and now it's back at the progress I had before beginning that run.

Is there a way to retrive my save?

Thank you all for your answers :)

Thank you for reaching out. Is there any additional information you can share? What platform and version are you playing on? We appreciate your patience. 

Additionally, please consider filing a ticket via our Support Portal for further assistance: http://hinterlandgames.com/support