New pass regions?

RoundLakeRobert

I wandered off in a snow storm seeking shelter while in Timber Wolf Mountain region and came across some sort of new region that is not on the world map. I don’t remember the name exactly but something like Keepers Pass North, as I explored I ended up in Keepers Pass South then ended up in Pleasant Valley. I have been playing for two years and this has never happened. Is it a new area? Is it a transition area?

Edited by RoundLakeRobert
Names
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RoundLakeRobert said:

I wandered off in a snow storm seeking shelter while in Timber Wolf Mountain region and came across some sort of new region that is not on the world map. I don’t remember the name exactly but something like Keepers Pass North, as I explored I ended up in Keepers Pass South then ended up in Pleasant Valley. I have been playing for two years and this has never happened. Is it a new area? Is it a transition area?

Keepers path north and south are the transition zones from pv to blackrock. The cave from twm also leads to blackrock so you must've passed through blackrock without realizing it. 

When did you last update your game?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RoundLakeRobert said:

I am on XBox I think the newest update was a few weeks ago. Thanks!

Nice to know I'm not the only one who plays on Xbox🙂

It's definitely UpTo date then.. that was one heck of a storm you went through.  

Good luck with your run.