PS4/PS5 Bugs after QoL update

Both episode 3 and Episode 4 have game breaking bugs now.

These are based on playing on PS5 saves prior to the update/patch.

Episode 3:

Was doing a 100% playthrough of Wintermute on hardened. Just got to chapter 4 “Aftermath” and upon leaving the community center I don’t get the phone call from Molly so the map marker to go to Signal Hill isn’t there. I try to go back into the Community Center but it won’t let me go passed the entrance. So I’m forever stuck in PV during a blizzard only missing one trophy for Ep3.

Episode 4:

Blackrock gets blown up and I go to do the sequence where you have to get through the smoke. I ended up dying of smoke suffocation. The game puts me back to the last checkpoint but the sequence isn’t running anymore. Mathis is gone, no music, no smoke, nothing. Only audio is Mackenzie walking. I’m unable to pause the game to try to reload the chrckpoint. So this game breaking bug is earlier on than the previous bug where the chase scene cinematic never happens. 

Below shows the video of the episode 4 bug. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 8:57 AM, adventurehawkins said:

Both episode 3 and Episode 4 have game breaking bugs now.

These are based on playing on PS5 saves prior to the update/patch.

Episode 3:

Was doing a 100% playthrough of Wintermute on hardened. Just got to chapter 4 “Aftermath” and upon leaving the community center I don’t get the phone call from Molly so the map marker to go to Signal Hill isn’t there. I try to go back into the Community Center but it won’t let me go passed the entrance. So I’m forever stuck in PV during a blizzard only missing one trophy for Ep3.

Episode 4:

Blackrock gets blown up and I go to do the sequence where you have to get through the smoke. I ended up dying of smoke suffocation. The game puts me back to the last checkpoint but the sequence isn’t running anymore. Mathis is gone, no music, no smoke, nothing. Only audio is Mackenzie walking. I’m unable to pause the game to try to reload the chrckpoint. So this game breaking bug is earlier on than the previous bug where the chase scene cinematic never happens. 

Below shows the video of the episode 4 bug. 

Hi @adventurehawkins! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. We're happy to report that we just released a fix for the bug in Episode Three. You can read more here: 

For the Episode Four bug, have you filed a ticket? We can follow up with our Support team to action this if you haven't received a response. However, if you haven't yet filed a ticket, we suggest doing so via our Support Portal so we can best track the volume and severity of issues: https://bit.ly/3AWuLNN

• Like 1