I started a physical journal of my first survival run

I’m actually really enjoying the process of physically journaling my first survival run vs doing it in the digital journal. Plus attaching my screenshots makes it even feel more genuine and special. It’s also nice since I don’t have too much time to play each week so I’m able to remember my last play session much better as I have to recall my decisions and actions. That and I can always go back to my journal to help me remember where I left certain items, etc.

6BE5B854-6BC8-4AEE-B7E9-0754AA862562.jpeg

51FD6740-26B8-478F-A77A-EF5ACE0A653B.jpeg

F61B953B-063F-473B-9119-F84A203D774E.jpeg

BC54A2D8-31CA-4D57-8DF0-BCCC6884E448.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, adventurehawkins said:

I’m actually really enjoying the process of physically journaling my first survival run vs doing it in the digital journal. Plus attaching my screenshots makes it even feel more genuine and special. It’s also nice since I don’t have too much time to play each week so I’m able to remember my last play session much better as I have to recall my decisions and actions. That and I can always go back to my journal to help me remember where I left certain items, etc.

6BE5B854-6BC8-4AEE-B7E9-0754AA862562.jpeg

51FD6740-26B8-478F-A77A-EF5ACE0A653B.jpeg

F61B953B-063F-473B-9119-F84A203D774E.jpeg

BC54A2D8-31CA-4D57-8DF0-BCCC6884E448.jpeg

That's a really neat idea! Tempted to do the same myself, love how you've got a bunch of photos in it like an actual journal

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Catlover said:

That's a really neat idea! Tempted to do the same myself, love how you've got a bunch of photos in it like an actual journal

Thanks! I highly recommend it. For the photos I just download the screenshots to my phone and use the KODAK Step mini wireless printer. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C6YGH12?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

19 minutes ago, adventurehawkins said:

Thanks! I highly recommend it. For the photos I just download the screenshots to my phone and use the KODAK Step mini wireless printer. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C6YGH12?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Thanks for the link! Done a bit of searching and it seems I can get that kind of thing cheaper than I thought! 

It definitely seems more fun than just using the ingame journal, plus I like how you're able to keep all of your memories of the game on paper

One question, rubbish at tech so how do I transfer photos to my phone? 

14 hours ago, Catlover said:

Thanks for the link! Done a bit of searching and it seems I can get that kind of thing cheaper than I thought! 

It definitely seems more fun than just using the ingame journal, plus I like how you're able to keep all of your memories of the game on paper

One question, rubbish at tech so how do I transfer photos to my phone? 

Oh glad to hear you found a cheaper alternative! And yeah it’s way more fun. If my girls find this one day they’re either gonna think I got stuck in the Canadian Wilderness and survived or I’m hehe biggest nerd of all time 🤣🤣🤣.

And I play on the PS5 and there’s a way to download your screenshots from the app to your phone. 

Im terms of getting photos to your phone would be either emailing yourself the photos, or upload them to a Google drive account and have the Google drive app on your phone. Let me know if you have any further questions on that. Are you playing on PC?