crow marking bug

panda_gamer87

I've noticed something strange occurring in survival mode, like a glitch. Usually, you'll hear the crow sound and if you look up, you can see them flying off somewhere (I suppose maybe to go circle around a corpse). But it seems at times when they fly over the character, they sudden start flying around the character (even when the character is sprinting, they are still flying overhead). It's almost like the game is trying to have the crows circle around the character like they would a corpse or carcass.  This glitch needs to be resolved. Obviously crows shouldn't circle around something that isn't dead.

2 hours ago, panda_gamer87 said:

I've noticed something strange occurring in survival mode, like a glitch. Usually, you'll hear the crow sound and if you look up, you can see them flying off somewhere (I suppose maybe to go circle around a corpse). But it seems at times when they fly over the character, they sudden start flying around the character (even when the character is sprinting, they are still flying overhead). It's almost like the game is trying to have the crows circle around the character like they would a corpse or carcass.  This glitch needs to be resolved. Obviously crows shouldn't circle around something that isn't dead.

these crows are also known as the harbingers of doom. like vultures, they are just watching and waiting for you to die.
  when this happens to you, you'll know that death is just around the corner...

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Can't say I've noticed them doing that. Sounds a bit odd and slightly unnerving!  Personally I wish they didn't fly past every time you leave a building. 

Yeah, I never noticed it before either. But after the ash canyon update, I stopped playing for a while and recently started playing again after the perilous constraint update. Then, I noticed this thing happening with the crows. 

1 hour ago, panda_gamer87 said:

Yeah, I never noticed it before either. But after the ash canyon update, I stopped playing for a while and recently started playing again after the perilous constraint update. Then, I noticed this thing happening with the crows. 

I'll check it out on mine to see what happens! Got to practice my archery so I'll be running around PV trying to find yogi's carcass anyway!🙂