Survival mode - Blackrock - Elevator bug

Digitalius

Here is how the elevator works in Survival mode in Blackrock:
I send the video in the attachment.

Poor video quality is due to the fact that the material was recorded on a device with an integrated Intel HD 4400 (512MB) graphics card, 8GB RAM DDR3, i3-4150 3.5GHz.
The game in these parameters of the device is actually very nice, video recording causes frames.

• 3 weeks later...

I have encountered the same issue. It might be related to the type of light we're using. When I was using the lantern I was able to enter the elevator - with an animation that shows setting the lantern down inside the elevator before cranking. I encountered this error when I had to change to the torch so that might be related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, Admin said:

Have you filed a ticket on this issue? We'd be happy to investigate further. Thanks for posting!  https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 

Yes, I did - in the previous year. You may have a lot of work to do, however, since I am reporting an error and the material indicates it, I believe that your report should be taken into account. Well, as soon as you refer to the link of applications, not taking into account the opinion of users on the forum, then something here apparently does not work for you.