Spoilers: Glitches playing Ep4

Smoke3723

Unfortunately I've spotted a couple of slight glitches when playing through Ep4.

1. I began by continuing my current save game.  When I got to the start all of my stuff was gone AND replaced by Mackenzie's default outfit.  I understand that Mackenzie has had his gear confiscated by the prisoners, but later in the game he always retains his shirts, trousers and footwear.  This stuff should be retained from a previous save, or replaced with a prison jumpsuit -- especially since I shredded Mackenzie's default outfit for the resources!
  2. Another glitch when continuing a save: the difficulty defaults to Medium even if the previous setting was Easy.  The black wolves will attack rather than run at the first sign of Mackenzie.  (Timberwolves attack on Easy, I know that; it's the Lone Wolves I'm talking about.)
  3. When failing to repair clothing, the Failed message doesn't appear on the Clothing Screen; it is only visible after closing the backpack.  This is also the case if you try to add something to an overloaded container/locker/etc.
  4. If you enter the various Trailers in the Blackrock region, you of course get a notice of New Location Discovered.  But on subsequent visits (even just leaving, realising there's a blizzard, and coming straight back in) I still get the New Location Discovered notice!  Even some of the items I just looted (not in containers) spontaneously respawned!