mayor spoiler, wishes for ep5

camel

to say I love where you left ep 4 wouldn't do it justice...

i'd love to start with mac in his predicament and a kinda rescue mission (especially cause i sat down for days to craft pants and boots and things before entering "donner")

and astrid just preparing for macs arrival and doing what she can with what she's got

although I'd love to play astrids part how she got to that kanu 

me personally: i hope that the forrest talker cashes take a "leading" or "major" role, like we need their stash to finish the "last" episode

not complaining, but i was a little disappointed when i found the stash was locked with a safe-like lock- like try and error, why did i collect and guess what their clues meant?

still - great work, great job covid and all <3

Edited by camel
  • Upvote 1

I guess we will see some foresttalker guys in episode 5 and ı agree with you they have at least leading role in wintermute(maybe methuselah or atwood)

Unlike you ı kinda like foresttalker cache clues ı didnt wanna find just a key in a box or body (ı like all mine section)

ı wanna see how Astrid sailed to PM cause ıt felt a little weird but ı guess we will see that journey in flashback scenes(some says methuselah was in CH and he helped Astrid??)

3 hours ago, Pınar51-06 said:

I guess we will see some foresttalker guys in episode 5 and ı agree with you they have at least leading role in wintermute(maybe methuselah or atwood)

Unlike you ı kinda like foresttalker cache clues ı didnt wanna find just a key in a box or body (ı like all mine section)

ı wanna see how Astrid sailed to PM cause ıt felt a little weird but ı guess we will see that journey in flashback scenes(some says methuselah was in CH and he helped Astrid??)

my comment about the cache in the mine was about going through the trouble of looking for the 3 numbers, getting them all together - just to find out that it is locked with a regular - guessing game - safe lock, rendering the search for the clues/numbers redundant

meaning id rather look for clues and letters and make some sense of them than just walking up to a marked spot on the map guessing my way through 

also: gameplay > flashbacks

Edited by camel

2 hours ago, camel said:

my comment about the cache in the mine was about going through the trouble of looking for the 3 numbers, getting them all together - just to find out that it is locked with a regular - guessing game - safe lock, rendering the search for the clues/numbers redundant

meaning id rather look for clues and letters and make some sense of them than just walking up to a marked spot on the map guessing my way through 

also: gameplay > flashbacks

Ok now ı understand what you were saying and ı can agree with you.

I also think that gameplay>flashbacks but now we have just one final episode and ı guess mostly we will play as Mckenzie and we won’t see Astrid’s journey.

20 minutes ago, Pınar51-06 said:

Ok now ı understand what you were saying and ı can agree with you.

I also think that gameplay>flashbacks but now we have just one final episode and ı guess mostly we will play as Mckenzie and we won’t see Astrid’s journey.

prob the most likely yes

still there is a chance imo that we get a short, astrid helps all the wounded/sick style part like ep 3

• Upvote 1