A bug in Episode 3...?

CDHZAYN

When I left the house I first stayed in, I want to discover the whole map, so I went north instead of going southeast to Community Hall. Then I found the crash site and took the insulin from the suitcase of Dimitri S..

Later I went to the Community Hall to follow the story. When I checked Dimitri's situation, it gave me a button to use insulin to help him, and I did. From then on I lost insulin in my bag.

Then the priest let me go back to the crash site and find the insulin, but the suitcase was empty and I can't find another insulin, therefore I can't carry the survivor.

I believe I was stuck because of the sequence of my discovery. Is there anything I can do to skip the check of insulin and continue my story?

not sure if this helps or not, but can you access any of your previous saves before you found the aircraft?  
if so, resume game play from there and avoid looting the suitcase.  better to re-play from there and cover the same ground twice than having to relaunch a new campaign.  
also you may want to post this issue under the Contact Hinterland Support thread so the dev team can take a detailed look at the issue.  They will provide you with instructions on how to submit the necessary file data.  

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 5:27 AM, piddy3825 said:

not sure if this helps or not, but can you access any of your previous saves before you found the aircraft?  
if so, resume game play from there and avoid looting the suitcase.  better to re-play from there and cover the same ground twice than having to relaunch a new campaign.  
also you may want to post this issue under the Contact Hinterland Support thread so the dev team can take a detailed look at the issue.  They will provide you with instructions on how to submit the necessary file data.  

Good luck!

thank you for your suggestion! I've reported this bug and got an reply, but it seems that they have to take some time to search for it. Again, thank you!

• Like 1