Faithful Cartographer...minus three?

straffin

I was just awarded Faithful Cartographer (YAY!!), but my Surveyed Locations was only at 209/212. I had done the Hushed River polaroid, but it hadn't fully revealed three points in the valley. Had to go down and get Valley Cave, Longshot Falls, and Little Bear and Cubs Falls to finish out the full list. Bug? Expected behavior? What gives?

I wonder if it's an HRV thing, or related to whatever difficulty you're playing?  I'm working on the achievement in my Interloper run.  I've mapped HRV and all the other regions except some locations in (Un)Pleasant Valley.  Almost there... I just now mapped 209/212 and nothing has popped up yet.  Unfortunately, I have to go to work now so I'll hopefully complete it later this afternoon.

Edited by MrWolf
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

I wonder if it's an HRV thing, or related to whatever difficulty you're playing?  I'm working on the achievement in my Interloper run.  I've mapped HRV and all the other regions except some locations in (Un)Pleasant Valley.  Almost there... I just now mapped 209/212 and nothing has popped up yet.  Unfortunately, I have to go to work now so I'll hopefully complete it later this afternoon.

I did it on my impossibly easy custom mode! Only reason I didn't get all hrv is cos it was the last place I went to!band only then under duress☺ and I left as soon as the achievement came on! Strangely I used to hate PV but now I spend most if my time there!

1 hour ago, straffin said:

I'm on Stalker, so certainly not easy-peasy. Not sure what happened. Got to 212/212 afterwards, tho, so either way, I got it. 🙂 

Congrats on getting it!  And congrats to @Leeandaas well!

Ok, I wonder if it's just related to HRV.  I just completed it, didn't get the achievement until I mapped the 212th spot.  Now to find a couple lost arrows and kick back with some quality fishing time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Congrats on getting it!  And congrats to @Leeandaas well!

Ok, I wonder if it's just related to HRV.  I just completed it, didn't get the achievement until I mapped the 212th spot.  Now to find a couple lost arrows and kick back with some quality fishing time.

No time to relax , there's animals that need culling!And I've got to work out what the missing  three secret achievements are!?☺️

Thanks and the same to you!