Make it a challenge mode

Saws n Sins

This Halloween even is a fun way to explore the whole game's map. I'm just suggesting that after the Halloween event is over, Escape the Darkwalker gets moved over to the challenges mode. I guess for those that really care about their "badges" that nobody else but them can see just make it where you can't earn the badges anymore, but maybe still the feat. Four days of night is fun and all but this mode I can see wanting to play this again from time to time (like I said it's a fun way to explore all the regions quickly as possible), so hoping it's not a one and done mode.

I guess I'm just throwing this out there as a suggestion, maybe see if others agree and what-not. I know friends I would love to play this with, we used to get drunk and play slender bear from time to time (the hunted) and this new mode would be fun to play from time to time in the future

It looks like Hinterland is going to make Escape the Darkwalker into a challenge and, as an enhancement, add a capacity to banish the Darkwalker.  This as part of the December update. 

I would also hope they add a badge or something for those who get all pages as there is no "official" recognition of that (for bragging rights). I would never try for all ten, I am not that enthusiastic, but players who go the distance should get some recognition. 

Edited by UTC-10
ETA

2 hours ago, UTC-10 said:

It looks like Hinterland is going to make Escape the Darkwalker into a challenge and, as an enhancement, add a capacity to banish the Darkwalker.  This as part of the December update. 

I would also hope they add a badge or something for those who get all pages as there is no "official" recognition of that (for bragging rights). I would never try for all ten, I am not that enthusiastic, but players who go the distance should get some recognition. 

I did not know they was already planning to make it permanent, this makes me happy lol

I hope they make two versions of it. Like what I mean is one with how is it now, and another with interloper settings applied