Challenge Nomad

Brandchefen

Hi all

Im in the middle of the Nomad challenge, and i have completed all the objects in Pleasant Valley (i think) I am not very familiar with the different maps in Long dark

so i need som help in what direction i should be heading now, to make it the easiest way to get to the different maps.

The Nomad Challenge is a good way to learn the maps for yourself.  The difficulty is fairly low so strike out and take a chance.  If memory serves,  supplies are plentiful and you always have the world map as an overall reference.

Hint- there are four ways to leave Mystery Lake.  One goes to Forlorn Muskeg, one to Mountain Town, one goes to Pleasant Valley via the Dam & Winding River, and one to Coastal Highway via the Ravine.

1 hour ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

Hint #2- The way from Pleasant Valley to Mystery Lake is on the southern border. It’s a cave you have to do a little climbing to get to (not rope climbing, just finding a slope).

Great thank you i will gosouth and see if i can find it!

3 hours ago, Brandchefen said:

Great thank you i will gosouth and see if i can find it!

You’re welcome and happy trails. 🙂👍🏼  I’ve always liked Nomad.  Once you know the maps, it’s fun to try to improve your overall time.  It’s always 45 days plus the time in between designated shelters, which can be shortened in various ways.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:08 PM, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

You’re welcome and happy trails. 🙂👍🏼  I’ve always liked Nomad.  Once you know the maps, it’s fun to try to improve your overall time.  It’s always 45 days plus the time in between designated shelters, which can be shortened in various ways.

Finally found the way, completed upper/lower damn, just got to forestry lookout!(made sure to visit the destroyed lookout)

• Upvote 1