Weapon Suggestion(s)

UwUMachine

Remodel of the rifle: I feel like a remodel of the rifle could be...reasonable. I know that they're going for the style of a Lee Enfield, but it just feels off. I feel like a sporterized version of the Lee Enfield would fit in better. I see nothing wrong with the rifle on it's own, and I personally wouldn't mind it staying in, but I feel as if the sporterized varient would be more visually appealing.

Scope: I think it would be nice to see the possibility of a scope in the game. You could find it attached to a rifle or even detached, then having to put it on the rifle (Possibly needing a simple tools kit because putting a scope on a rifle isn't easy if the rifle wasn't prepared for one.) This could help in longer range hunting, helping you stay out of the danger zone. This sounds good..but there could be a catch. If you are attacked by a moose or bear, the scope has a possibility of getting a crack in it. This crack could not be fixed and would visually impair you though the scope. After enough encounters (around 2-3), the scope would break and it would be useless. You would then have to find another scope, if there are any more. A scope would make sense since alot of people on the island probably hunted for a good bit of their food. And now that I remember it, a scope could also slow your reload time since you cannot use stripper clips.

Shotgun: Yeah, yeah..I know. The shotgun is a popular topic, but I'm just going to give my own opinion on it. I believe that the shotgun, specifically a 12 Gauge single/double barrel, could be useful in a variety of cases...but not the best for all of them. Like a jack of all trades gun. It could be used to hunt crows with birdshot. It could be used for hunting with buckshot or for self defense against wolves. Slugs could provide a chance of defense against a bear or moose. Since it is a jack of all trades, there should be a downside..right? Well, besides the single/two shot capabilities, I think that the shotgun could have a chance of hurting your shoulder if your character isn't an experienced shooter yet. A bruised shoulder could hurt your aim and shooting with a bruised shoulder could make the pain worse and worse...along with the aim.

Stripper Clips: Simple. I believe that stripper clips should be found individually instead of automatically having them.

That is just my thoughts on what could be added, although I'd love to hear your discussion below :)

Also I would love a COOP mode but I doubt that'll ever be added so I'm praying for mods

• Upvote 1