Challenge Mastery after Errant Pilgrim

NacRuno

Is the "As the Dead Sleep" challenge required to get the Challenge Mastery achievement on Steam now? I read in the Nov dev diary that it is not however I couldn't get the achievement with other 6 of the challenges done (missing all of the 4don's as well).

I was trying to finish all the challenges before the update hits just to make sure I get the achievement, however I was half a day late =(.

• Upvote 1

Following... i´ve never completed nomad because is too boring for me... and last year couldn't play 4don so i missed this two badges too.
Let´s see what happens when i completed nomad and the new one.
Btw, check out that you didnt lost your badges after the update, i lost all my survival feats and my survival stats were corrupted after the episode 3 update

@The Black Knight, that wasn't the case for me, I was able to see all the challenge badges still.

In fact, I have gotten the achievement now! All I did was start an "As the Dead Sleep"" challenge, and as soon as I loaded into the world, the achievement popped up. Don't think that is the intended behavior but I am happy that I got my achievement regardless =)