Hopeless Rescue - PV Flare Gun Exploit

Lohaan

@Raphael van Lierop Since the crash site has been added to Pleasant Valley, Hopeless Rescue has been revived. Truly, we've been up that mountain hundreds of times, and although very rewarding, it has become tedious in this challenge. Now...suddenly... we are able to collect the flare gun at the crash site in PV, and sprint to the lighthouse in an hour....perfect for recording speedruns. But more than this...folks who otherwise only completed the run once to get the badge are now working to improve their overall times with an "exploited" run. Yes, exploited speedrun. but so much fun at the moment. It's really exhilarating, and the fact that you can squeeze in a run...and NOT go all the way up the mountain as an option, has revived Hopeless Rescue. My wish is that this can remain...the 4 possible spawn points at the crash site...which ads another element to the run. Do i get the flare gun at the top of the hill....or do I have to waste extra minutes running down the hill to search for it...? We are racing to get in under 9 hours now before its taken away....but PLEASE...can this remain...or perhaps even added to TimeCapsule like this eventually. Thank you kindly, good sir.

Hopeless Recue 9 hour 12 minutes .png