Birch Druid

Ice Hole

The hardest settings offers the utmost worst this game can throw.  While it is true that deadman can survive.

The Birch Druid has an ace up their sleeve.  A potion of health to stave of death.  Birch Bark Tea is the only renewable resource that can replenish health.

The first try was decent as my Birch Druid went to the Ravine for health and the Flare Pistol.  Made it to DP with tools and crafted knife and arrow heads.  Lasted eight days, the saplings and guts still needed a few days to cure and starving so decided to restart.  

After five BD deaths I now got a lucky pull.  Started in the skeg and close to the farm.  Matches are found and the fire was lit with a single match.  The weather turned foggy but was near freezing.  The reishi tea kept me warm hiking over to the poachers camp.  The torch chain made the entire trip but this barrel fire was stubborn and took eight tries.  The cattails collected were a great snack but also supplied all that tinder.  Warmed by the fire I scouted for the bear.  Saw bear leaving into the skeg which left a clear route to Mystery Lake.  Into ML where glorious birch bark is found on the way to the homestead.  The fire is kept alive into the cave to Milton where I warmed up.  Then over to the homestead where a hacksaw is found.  Now with fire and a full belly of cattails, exhausted I rest for an hour and boil some water.  That Birch Bark Tea is going to taste amazing.

Birch Druid

8sHM-/z8P-Dyuz-QZum-+AAA

Random Map 

No Feats

Learn to worship the Birch trees.  Knowledge of Birch tree groves is vital.  Find respite in Raven Falls Ravine.

Edited by Ice Hole
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 3