The Revolver

Ahatch

Well I've started a new Voyageur run so that I can try out the revolver. Started the game in Broken Railroad a map I haven't played in a very long time so I wanted to try it out since they added the forge there. So I started out on the bridge and made my way for the maintenance yard (wolf central as it's known) . No wolves there yet so I looted it pretty good. Found the hacksaw but no heavy hammer. So I managed to sneak around the wolves guarding the bridge to the Hunters Lodge and made it over there. I found the rope and the new addition to the game the revolver. So I used the revolver to scare the wolves guarding the pond and made my way back to the cave nearby then I deployed the rope and went down the ravine. I was unable to locate the rifle and I found a bow with one arrow at 20% and a broken arrow so the revolver is my only handy weapon so far. Back at the yard I shot a wolf and it ran off and died never found the body. I killed another wolf with the revolver from a tree and it dropped right there (close range). I killed another wolf close range from the culvert in the yard. Have to say the revolver doesn't kill every shot but scares the wolves most times. I did get mauled by a wolf one though trying to fight the animal using the revolver . Think I'll use the ax next time that happens.  

revolver1.png