Am I alone?... Haunting of lonely light house

Ghosty 1944

So I might be going crazy, but I think I hear voices in lonely light house. If I am going crazy then it would be so awesome to have lonely haunted. Hear me out. One:In the note there, it said a man named Sean died in his sleep in the arms of his only companion. Two: Im not talking about jump scares. Im talking the faintest of voice that you can rarely hear over the wind and maybe the radio turning on for a few seconds every few days or so. Maybe the voice can say things like "Here" or the name of the girl that wrote the note. It might be creepy but maybe "lonely light house" isn't so lonely after all.

AND MAN WOULD IT MAKE SOME GOOD LORE!

P.S:And I would love to write about it for the short storys I have been making for school.

Edited by Ghosty 1944

Eh, I could go either way on this. I do like the idea of adding spooky elements to TLD. Something to make the hair stand on end as you're carrying a torch through the night, or as you're stumbling your way through a blizzard, but I don't know about haunting specific places. Maybe just add some audio feature that makes you stop and think or look around for a second to get your bearings...only problem with this is that after a while it gets tuned out as you realize it means nothing. 

The background audio of the dam was always unsettling for me and that with only the music and the constant creaking and grumbling. Even to this day, knowing that it's not going to collapse and that there are no monsters lurking in the dark, I still get spooked every time I go in it.