Black screen after redux update(1.46) / Linux Mint, GOG

DarKube

Hello, I'm on Linux Mint 18.3, I baught the game on GOG and I have an Intel graphic card. When I launch The Long Dark after the redux, my screen went black, I can still move the mouse and click but the game won't start. When I launch TLD with a terminal the error message is :

Unable to preload the following plugins:
    ScreenSelector.so
    libAkConvolutionReverb.so
    libAkFlanger.so
    libAkGuitarDistortion.so
    libAkPitchShifter.so
    libAkSoundEngine.so
    libCSteamworks.so
    libsteam_api.so

AK Error: Plug-in not registered: 8257539

5c31e795d0f10_Capturedu2019-01-0612-33-21.thumb.png.72572ea4b1b71d1d6600d2d6f6c2d1eb.png

P.S. : I only post this topic now because on GOG we have updates later

Help me please !

The two last things in your terminal intrigued me so i just did a quick google search and i found mostly steam forums results witch is wierd considering you use GOG I also found a topic mentioning the same issue but for an other game :Bendy and the ink machine

P.S:you sould always search your error messages on the internet since in nearly every caseyou will find somebody who has already had this problem:) 

Hi DarKube, are you still having this issue? As you may already be aware, the latest version of Unity (used in the Redux version of The Long Dark) introduces graphical corruption issues when played using NVIDIA video cards. A workaround is posted here: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021013692-Graphical-Issues-on-NVIDIA-on-Linux-Workaround

Archived