Bear won’t take me to cave

Lele

So playing wintermute and come across the bear, have already picked up the spear and Repaired (however, not finding it in my inventory...hoping this isn’t the problem). Having a very, VERY difficult time shooting the bear (was no problem before the redux) and naturally, the bear takes me down. However, I’m not being taken to the cave that everyone has mentioned. Anyone know what’s going on? TIA

37 minutes ago, Lele said:

So playing wintermute and come across the bear, have already picked up the spear and Repaired (however, not finding it in my inventory...hoping this isn’t the problem). Having a very, VERY difficult time shooting the bear (was no problem before the redux) and naturally, the bear takes me down. However, I’m not being taken to the cave that everyone has mentioned. Anyone know what’s going on? TIA

Keep hitting 2 for next weapon it should come up.

Also he will only take you to his cave at a very specific time that you may not have reached yet.

1 hour ago, Lele said:

however, not finding it in my inventory...hoping this isn’t the problem

In order to avoid us be able to drop it, it's located with the Journal item with Astrid's case. The bear take you to the cave during a cutscene that is not triggered by you aggroing the bear. Just continue to follow the scenario until you arrive at that point ^_^

you must

at least grab the 3 transponders on Muskeg towers before it happens

Archived