Where In The Goat Am I?

Ice Hole

On 2/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, RossBondReturns said:

You're in Winding River.

The Dam is out of shot to the right.

The path up to the Dam is to the right of center...the Powerlines and the tree near the path to the dam give it away.

Since I'm there in my current Stalker-Box...I took a couple of screenshots...looking up to the cliffs above in the general area.

screen_c9d8b2fc-c0da-4ac4-a81c-8cf79dcaf932_hi.png

screen_cc9b24c2-5355-4971-a6b1-f8c3299f7dcb_hi.png

On 2/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, RossBondReturns said:

You're in Winding River.

The Dam is out of shot to the right.

The path up to the Dam is to the right of center...the Powerlines and the tree near the path to the dam give it away.

Since I'm there in my current Stalker-Box...I took a couple of screenshots...looking up to the cliffs above in the general area.

screen_c9d8b2fc-c0da-4ac4-a81c-8cf79dcaf932_hi.png

screen_cc9b24c2-5355-4971-a6b1-f8c3299f7dcb_hi.png

Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 23.39.19.png

Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 22.54.55.png

The amazing thing about Winding River is most players pass through this area without actually fully exploring.  My early days I would just use this area as a transition and travel quickly through.  Sometimes if weather was bad stopping in the cave was an option but usually just pushed on.  This area is linear for most but goats that like to expand their territory and see the sights this region is wide and deep.

On 2019-01-29 at 11:24 PM, Arjuna_Blaze said:

Hi there, not so much a puzzling location

Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 19.15.31.png

Actually it was a great puzzle for goats.

Spent the night in the barn and woke to a blizzard.  Wanted to wait out the storm so spent a good deal of time trying to figure this out.

Frustrated and almost gave up because I thought the barn interior might have been altered.  

screen_24ca5e56-43ad-4777-9a48-0c0b078a5f13.thumb.png.bd0a9af110a26b092a1c1814655c32d9.png

5 hours ago, Arjuna_Blaze said:

Goating To The UnderWorld...

Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 18.57.14.png

This is truly from a goat's nightmare.

@Ice Hole But you did manage to figure it out, how to get to the corner on 2:nd floor? 

The UnderWorld screenshot is a glitch, was on a goating mission to the peak in DP that you and another user already posted Screenshots from...

Far behind this location the map ends and if we continue we free-fall with the entire DP map visible from down under, 1:st try I saw the entire map in detail without all the "white" but got so suprised of what was going on so didnt manage to take the screenshot. Funny though is that after falling for 2-3 seconds I touched ground outside the door to coalmine No.3 ( to CH ) unharmed and ready to run over there again and do the same thing again...

Dont think I need to report this glitch ya? I mean its not meant for us to running around so far off route anyway...

Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 18.48.28.png

7 minutes ago, Arjuna_Blaze said:

But you did manage to figure it out, how to get to the corner on 2:nd floor? 

The hard part for me was trying to figure out how to get on the beam.  I will try for the corner next time.

4 minutes ago, Arjuna_Blaze said:

Funny though is that after falling for 2-3 seconds I touched ground outside the door to coalmine No.3 ( to CH ) unharmed and ready to run over there again and do the same thing again...

The ancients called these  "place of emergence", mythical holes in space providing an exit from the underground.

By the way, here is a custom-code that I use for my dedicated goating missions.

3x Daytime

Medium Chance For Aurora

Light weather conditions

Dont have to care about cold, hunger & sickness so much

Predators get scared of u and run away if u get close

This way I can loot couple of places quickly and within 30min irl Im ready to go on a new run....

CTgy-AoCg-AEDM-43E4-QAAA

Ps. If anyone has a good custom setting for goating pls share Ds

Archived