PayPal backing cleared...now what??

speef22

Hello All,

So I made my backing contribution on Apr. 28th and PayPal has sent my echeck confrimation email, so I know the funds are cleared to go to Hinterland, but I have as of yet seen anything from Hinterland regarding the money, i.e, confirmation, thank you email, ect....I do not wish to be seeming pushy or hurried but I sent a fairly large amount of money to a place I've never done so before, so I have my concerns as to the status of my money and what/how I can expect to be rewarded per se with the tier level I pledged to. If anyone can let me know what I should be expecting at this time that would be most helpful. I do not care if I have to wait for the rewards and such, I just want to have the piece of mind that Hinterland has received my money. I have reached out on two occasions to Hinterland via the contact us link on the Hinterland home page as well, but have not at this time received a reply.

Thank you for the replies!!!

-Jason

Hello Jason,

Yup, I was just able to confirm that we received your pledge -- it cleared on May 3rd. Thank you for that!

We'll be in touch with you regarding your rewards and you'll be included in the next backer-only update we send out. Should be a doozy. :)

- Raphael

Thank you very much Raphael for the great news! Very happy to be backing and supporting such a great team and company! And anytime someone throws Doozy in their post you know it's gotta be good :lol: most excited indeed...can't wait and thanks again for putting my mind at ease with regards to my pledge dollars!

Sincerely,

Jason

Not a problem, Jason, and apologies for not getting back to you right away. Juggling a few balls right now, some of them related to the doozy I referred to before. ;)

Zero worries Raphael! I used to code games in basic on my old Commodore 128 and that was ridiculously time consuming..I literally can't imagine what it's like making a game these days, it's an awe inspiring process and one I'd love to see in person some day! Keep up the great work hinterland and I'll keep cheering you on and telling everyone I know to back you guys!

-J

Thanks, Jason! Hope you like your new VIP Backer badge too. :)

Ahh yeah!! That's some mighty fine user name bling right there! Love how it looks 8-) thanks again for being so professional and quick with your responses and resolution...that's a true sign of a well run, customer focused organization. Makes me evenhappier to know that we are supporting Hinterland!

Keep up the great work!

-J

Archived