Improvement suggestions

Rafael

First, forgive me English because I am using the google translator to translate from Brazilian Portuguese

1. If I have a torch lit, make it easier to start a new fire instead of wasting time, matches and fuel

2. Have you thought about the idea of having a new game mode with a random map generator?

3. Have you thought about adding a map creator, so that people create their own challenges and share with other players? type the Portal game?

Congratulations for the game

Grateful for the attention

Note: I understand the difficulties of making these changes because I am a systems developer.
====================================================================

Texto Original em Português (Brasil)

====================================================================

Primeiro, me perdoe o inglês pois estou usando o tradutor do google para traduzir do português brasileiro

1. Se eu tenho uma tocha acesa, facilitar o início de uma nova fogueira ao invés de perder tempo, fósforos e combustível

2. Já pensaram na ideia de ter um novo modo de jogo com gerador de mapas aleatórios?

3. Já pensaram em adicionar um criador de mapas, para que as pessoas criem seus próprios desafios e compartilhar com outros jogadores? tipo o jogo Portal?

Parabéns pelo jogo

Grato pela atenção

Obs.: Entendo as dificuldades de se fazer essas alterações pois sou desenvolvedor de sistemas.

Hi Rafael, fellow lusophone here. 

You might want to check the "News and updates" section of the forums where many of your ideas have already been posted and addressed by the devs. 

Also, google translate does a great job of translating Portuguese to English. Your post was perfectly intelligible without the need to add the original text.

Cheers and welcome to the forums! :coffee:

Archived