Quick Bug Report

henroe32

My apologies for not using the bug report section but I find it very hard to navigate via my iOS device.

The following bugs apply to XBOX ONE edition at least following the Vigillant Flame Update that I feel require adjustment. 

• The description for Mystery Lake region requires updating to say it also connects to Forlorn Muskeg & Mountain Town Regions

• The scaling for the cooking pot when observed while picking it up requires adjustment as the rotation of it causes it to move off screen.

• A bug exists in the mapping interface where while viewing the world map it is possible to use LB and RB to cause the icons of regional maps to appear over the global map. If the player then pressed X to return to the regional map they can observe their current regional map with the icons of another map over the top. The player also from here cannot pause or exit this interface to return to the game. They can move and zoom the cursor on the map but nothing else. The only way to fix this is to close the game and reload.

Archived