A few ideas

bighara

Hi All! New to the forums, but have been playing for a few months and love the game. These are my suggestions/wishes for the game. Most of these have been mentioned here and there before, but I thought I would consolidate the ones I liked in one place.

• Game birds. I would suggest Rock Ptarmigan. Harvestable for meat and feathers.
  • Double Barrel 12 Gauge. Maybe even differentiate between buck and bird shot shells?
  • Rabbit skin hat (some sort of craftable headgear at least) 
  • Make the coolers in the cabins A) transportable and B) packable with snow to preserve meat indoors. The snow will melt in a day or so, but you can repack it.
  • Related to the previous suggestion: At higher levels, have meat left outside scavengable by critters. Maybe even add raccoons? 
  • Seasons (a tough one, I know)

5 hours ago, Wade said:

I love all those ideas!!!  Convince them to put all there work into a mod creation kit and WE the community can create all those wonderful things on your awesome list!

YES! A mod creation kit would be amazing then we could implement a LOT of different ideas in the community that have some support (but not universal) and people will be able to pick and choose. I was hoping a mod creation kit would be on the table soon-ish.

14 hours ago, bighara said:

Hi All! New to the forums, but have been playing for a few months and love the game. These are my suggestions/wishes for the game. Most of these have been mentioned here and there before, but I thought I would consolidate the ones I liked in one place.

• Game birds. I would suggest Rock Ptarmigan. Harvestable for meat and feathers.
  • Double Barrel 12 Gauge. Maybe even differentiate between buck and bird shot shells?
  • Make the coolers in the cabins A) transportable and B) packable with snow to preserve meat indoors. The snow will melt in a day or so, but you can repack it.
  • Related to the previous suggestion: At higher levels, have meat left outside scavengable by critters. Maybe even add raccoons? 

The coolers in the cabins thing is an amazing suggestion I really like it as adding a good immersive idea. All the other suggestions are amazing too - I think they've mentioned they're definitely doing the seasons one at some point but a member mentioned that it was unlikely to come around before they'd finished releasing all the episodes for Wintermute.

On 05/01/2018 at 3:26 PM, bighara said:

Yes to all of them

Archived