Is that Moose sound I hear?

epower

With Rugged Sentinel I've been hearing clacking sounds on the wind which I originally thought were deer effects.   Now I'm not so sure.  Could it be Moose?  To be specific, its a clacking/clonking often followed by a wheezing, full-throated cry.  Anybody else notice this or am I just getting even more nervy and paranoid now that I've moved up from stock Voyageur to Customized Stalker settings?5a35be1399b18_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.2f13a1f16f0355ee2f3f643fe274b4ae.png

edit - Yes.  Yes it was.  Alces  does make a bit of a racket.  The deep grunt, audible at this closer range, is a nice touch as well.  It's Wild Kingdom here at Trapper's Homestead - Bear, Moose and Deer in the yard plus a freshly snared bunny in my backpack.  Pics are the only things we're shooting today.  I have neither Bow nor Rifle and that's OK.  The Bear was heading to his usual route crossing right to left in front of the barn but then reversed direction.  Random or did the Moose divert him?  Well done  @Patrick Carlson and your Hinterland comrades.  Love this game.  Keep up the great work!

Archived