Xbox one no bedroll at start yet?

Devinous

Yep you were right.  Shows up at the second cave.  Which is awesome - not so much for save but gave me the ability to actually explore the first part of the game map. I didn't have a chance on previous runs because your just fighting to make it to the trailer and by the time you get there your outta resources because you didn't have time to collect properly.   This way I can grab tons of sticks and rabbits to survive while I explore!

1 hour ago, Devinous said:

Yep you were right.  Shows up at the second cave.  Which is awesome - not so much for save but gave me the ability to actually explore the first part of the game map. I didn't have a chance on previous runs because your just fighting to make it to the trailer and by the time you get there your outta resources because you didn't have time to collect properly.   This way I can grab tons of sticks and rabbits to survive while I explore!

Can sleep in cars without a bedroll using the radial menu, recommend making a fire next to the car first so you don't freeze...

Archived