Percy the Pier Pupper

Piers Arkan

Hello! I cannot really think of any good place to discuss this, as it straddles the grey area of bug and feature.

I live for the moment at the fishing village in the coastal highway. At this village, on occasion, I will see a wolf on the frozen pier. He walks in place. One day i decided to ruin his zen by putting a bullet in him. Thankfully my first shot missed. This wolf, glitched out on the pier, decided to move out further onto the pier and walk in place by a float or an overturned boat. He continued to do this, until he was killed.

I have seen him outside of the pier, further on the ice to the southwest, on occasion hunting a deer.  To bring things to a point, I will say that this smacks of a pathing bug, and I am unsure if it will be examined, being that it's such a small thing. Has anyone else experienced this? Furthermore, what other examples can you think of, barring Fluffy of the dam, of pathing mishaps?

6 hours ago, Piers Arkan said:

To bring things to a point, I will say that this smacks of a pathing bug, and I am unsure if it will be examined, being that it's such a small thing. Has anyone else experienced this?

There are still a number of pathing bugs in the various regions of the game. When you find one, get close as you can to the location, and take a screenshot with F8. That will superimpose the coordinates over the image. Submit that with a bug report, and it will be much easier for Hinterland to solve the problem.

Archived