Episode 2 - Deer hunting redux - Jeremiah's box glitched?

Sashamorning

Right, so I'm still at the part where I need to get more venison, because Grey Mother didn't give Jeremiah the memo that I can hunt.  I've gotten 10 lbs (yes, I switched to Imperial, don't judge) of venison and put it in the box.  It reads 10/22 lbs.

Then I killed a deer and put more in the box.  Still 10/22 lbs.  I looked in the box, it's all there.  I take some out, put it back in... 10/22 lbs.

Fine.  So I kill another deer... 18.2 lbs!!  [happy dance]  I harvest it, lug my tired behind to Jeremiah's hut, starving because *I'M* not allowed to eat the meat that I'm hunting and put in the box.

10/22 lbs.  But get this... there's a check next to the meat quest (not the Survival School quest).  It's greyed out.  I can't find anything else... **AND JEREMIAH ISN'T SAYING JACK.**

Now I'm out of ammo because I shot 4 deer and couldn't catch up to any of them, found one carcass later (probably my kill, but then again...?) and harvested it, but I'm out of ammo.  And I know the Big Bad Bear is coming.  If I can finish this quest.  Yay team.

Sooo...is this a glitch?  Do I really need to check out the gunshots first?  Is the aurora coming back before I get there??  WHO IS CARTMAN'S FATHER????

*le sigh*  Any ideas, devoted TLD brain trust?

My quest also didnt register the full 22 but it greyed out as completed. fWIW i completed rhe bear hunt on 5/6 encounters. 

Jeremiah doesnt say anything new he just tells you he cant teach you anything else about it. Then it is time to do the fishing/clothing etc. 

Archived