*Spoilers* Game Seems Broken in Episode 2

ShadeOfDead

Alright, I'm in Episode 2, I've finished everything that I can do with Jeremiah and have the code to open the door.  Says I have to wait for the aurora.  I've waited.  Weeks, and weeks, starving all night, most of the day, sleeping before night, waiting.  Looked on another thread, someone said they had to do a side quest first.  I look, only caches need done and then I notice that the "Lake Gunshots" quest isn't finished.  Says to check on the cabin in the morning...still.  I've done that.  Found the dead guy, found the papers covered in blood.  Went in the cabin.  Looted it.  So, I went back, found nothing else again.   

So, is this a bug?  Has my game broken?

Because I'm getting really upset here.  Also, Jeremiah won't speak to me any longer so I cannot finish his last two Trust quests.  So...What am I doing wrong?  Or is this a broken quest chain?  Devs...anyone...please help.

Also, as a side comment, a bug report, I entered into the lone cabin, the cabin locked with key #1...and when I left, I was over by where the guy had locked himself inside his cabin.  So...maybe that's the point it all broke.  Though I visited The Next Morning already, and the quest did not complete.

On ‎03‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 3:36 AM, ShadeOfDead said:

Also, as a side comment, a bug report, I entered into the lone cabin, the cabin locked with key #1...and when I left, I was over by where the guy had locked himself inside his cabin.  So...maybe that's the point it all broke.  Though I visited The Next Morning already, and the quest did not complete.

I have the same bug, it was really strange, its a teleport wow

im having this same issue, im waiting and waiting at the dam for the aurora....but it seems like the game is bugged....

i also have the quest icon for the gunshots on the lake bugged on my map. 

has anyone figured out a way to get through this problem?

have people progressed past this point? i assume so???? this glitch is really getting me down :( so please

help me ....

Archived