Hello from Paris

Wurikane

Hello, I am called Laurent and I live Paris in France. I adore the idea of the play. To make a success of the play, other animals would have to be introduced: Rabbit, Bear, and of another places: caves, center of motor bike snows abandoned. you can add at the beginning, the carcass of a small plane with some tools. One would need the possibility of breaking has certain place the ice to recover water and why not fish some fish. To make pass a plane from time to time in a sky , for the hope:). The night is not enough terrifying outside. One would need an environment more terrifying, with noises of foliages, animals...

Thk for the game. Good chance !

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Laurent,

Maybe you have seen some rabbits in the past time. And I think other animals will follow later. This game ist just in alpha state. So there is a lot of potential.

I like the idea with the planes but I assume that this is not going to happen since the player (well the characters William McKenzie / female survivor) himself has a plane that crashed because of a mysterious event. No technology works anymore.

Thank you anyway for your feedback. Enjoy your stay here in the forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived