Things i think should be added in the game.

TheRedFox

:candles,the arctic fox , the arctic weasel,compass (possibly),the possibility to combine food,add back the banish motion instead of just throwing the torch or flare,possible bag upgrades,being able to enter the basement in jackrabbits cabin,maybe an axe ,why are there car batters in the cars?,possible fire arrows, last resort when you know that your going to die i the game you get option to end it,maybe a sledge.being able to read other peoples journals when they have died. 

:possibly if you kill a bear or a dear and your tied and cold you can sleep inside them as they would be warm and not die just an opinion.

ok another mystery post? maybe it's a riddle.

If not please explain yourself better or let a the riddler help us all. maybe it's the the title of your post that threw me "

A nice add to what would make sense to add

"

18 hours ago, TheRedFox said:

last resort when you know that your going to die i the game you get option to end it

This already exists. If you're in a bad way, and want to "end it", go annoy a wolf or bear, or throw yourself off a cliff, or walk out naked into a blizzard and wait. Works every time.

Archived