Failed to restore your profile

Jagged11

Hello, I recently bought this game on Xbox one after playing the trial a long time ago, and after the download finished, it says press any to start, and after that happens the message "Failed to restore your profile" shows up. I've tried everything from reinstalling, to moving to internal and back, and clearing my cache, hard reseting, and unplugging the power. It just keeps giving me the same error message. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

14 hours ago, Jagged11 said:

Hello, I recently bought this game on Xbox one after playing the trial a long time ago, and after the download finished, it says press any to start, and after that happens the message "Failed to restore your profile" shows up. I've tried everything from reinstalling, to moving to internal and back, and clearing my cache, hard reseting, and unplugging the power. It just keeps giving me the same error message. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Hi @Jagged11, this is a rare issue that we are working on a fix for this right now. It should be deployed in the first hotfix, which we are finalizing. 

One step you could try is deleting your local saves, but be aware this will delete any Badge progress you have made, so that may be too drastic right now, depending on how much you have played already. 

And a warm welcome from me to our forums! Hope to see you around more in any case. 

Archived