Please Change Pacifist Achievement

Influence_X

I really only like to play on Stalker or Interloper mode, I would really like to be able to actually complete the pacifist achievement on one of these difficulties. Its almost impossible to avoid wolves entirely for this achievement on either of these difficulties. 

It does not make sense why a wolf attacking you counts as you breaking pacifist. Am I supposed to run around entirely unarmed for 25 days?

I was trying to survive the first 25 days without killing anything, then doing silent hunter and the "survive off nature" achievement after day 25. 

It's doable but tough. Stay away from main areas live on map edges. Mystery lake map boil teas... Live in the transition areas less wolves...Loads of cattails..  if u run low on food chase a deer to a wolf or two and let them kill it...Wait light fire....Chase wolves with flare and light quick fire there. Cut meat and run....

If u can get flare pistol that's a big help...There can be one in transition area down below...Ya need rope that's as much as I will reveal.

6 hours ago, AZHockeyNut said:

There can be one in transition area down below...Ya need rope that's as much as I will reveal.

uuhh spoiler... ;);)

spoiler tab is not that hart to make

(spoiler) The stuff you don't want to spoil (/spoiler)

use [ instead of (

There can be one in transition area down below...Ya need rope that's as much as I will reveal

Archived