_v388-Madness

palbi

So, playing Pilgrim, on the other day I got stuck again (as thousand times recently) on the last step on a stairway. There came the usual "left-right" minigame to get ahead.

I thought I made a little journey, got my equipment, and left home. On the way I got stuck little snow pieces, left-right minigame, go ahead. At the last minigame, where I got stuck again, I was on a fallen tree bridge. This time the minigame caused me falling down into the ravine. And I could watch the "saving" text, and then my savegame was gone. (The game can save the gameplay deletion - useful feature.) Didn't save the journal. Hell, no!

Telling the truth, I got angered, so I "played" the Death Metal scene (yeah, called Interloper). It was an easy one. I took a quick look, where am I, in the meantime I got frozen and two wolves approached, so I dropped myself off a cliff - didn't have to bother myself to delete the savegame, the built-in "saving" function got it for me. Did I mention it was a useful feature? I was farting around with it a couple of times, then I changed to Voyageur. Things went smooth. To be more correct, things went just fun, when I got my rifle. Then I could start shooting the permanent attacking wolves on pile - since the flares were useless to scare them away (or I just wasn't skillful enough in flare-fencing).

But somehow, I was missing something. And finally, I have found it! I started in Death Metal again, survived the multiple fallings (14% condition right now). I'm in a mine, at least it's warm. And I can start my new life, and I'm gonna kill as many wolves and bears as I can. It will be a short carrier, I know, I surely will get stuck in a little piece of snow...

If you want things to improve, please report all places where you feel you got stuck unfairly (especially bridges or other important locations) together with an F8 screenshot of the place on HL's bug database:

https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-873?filter=allopenissues

Like this the Devs get a chance to smoothen problematic spots one by one until the issue is solved (or at least considerably improved) eventually. General complaints like "I get stuck everywhere" aren't very helpful because they offer no hint where to start smoothening.

On 2017. 01. 01. at 1:52 PM, Scyzara said:

If you want things to improve, please report all places where you feel you got stuck unfairly (especially bridges or other important locations) together with an F8 screenshot of the place on HL's bug database:

https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-873?filter=allopenissues

Like this the Devs get a chance to smoothen problematic spots one by one until the issue is solved (or at least considerably improved) eventually. General complaints like "I get stuck everywhere" aren't very helpful because they offer no hint where to start smoothening.

Thanks. Well, that would be quite a number of screenshots, but willing to note them. (I wouldn't want to say "unfair stuck", rather unnecessary.) In the meantime, take a look at Hibernia Processing->Warehouse. There's a lot of them in there.

Second, I would like to apologise for my "rush-out", I treated the game as it was ready. I am certainly wanting to help the developers' work to make it better. :)

Archived