New Mending Systems needs balancing.

Gustaaf

My current character has 200+ days on stalker. Mending and making things were never a problem. The new mending changes, understandably needed as an ability needing improving has reset my characters skills to zero. Now I can live with this to a degree, but not when you loose wolf/deer/bear skins that took ages to cure in single "whoops, my needle broke" as a result the cured leather is gone! I can get it when a piece of cloth is gone or destroyed, but not an entire piece of cured leather, especially the wolf/dear/bear types. Please adjust. Right now, I make sure I save before I mend, as I want 100% on the leather, and if it fails, I reload my game to try again... not how I like to play it every time

You might just have to adapt your game play to the latest alpha version? it was never going to stay in your comfort zone.

If you think its a bug submit a bug report.

or maybe just look at your current game play what is wrong with it fix it? I had sim issues now im on day 300+

Hi,

its easy to pass it off as my play style, but I disagree with you on that. As mentioned, I get it when this skill set is needed and why. What I don't get, is how do you loose an entire bear skin with your sewing kit when you mending your existing bearskin roll? Same for dear skin and wolf skin... So all things considering, its takes a long time to cure these leathers game time... It should not be punished with a sewing skill handicap. 

I am not negatively inclined etc towards the game. I have 330 personal hours on this game, that's how much I like it.

Archived