Hello all! :)

PallasD

Hi everyone,

I go by PallasD or Destiny, which ever you prefer. I just got out of the Air Force as a Weapons Director and now I'm going back to school to further my education in Botany. So wish me luck because I just changed my degree from Pharmaceutical Sciences and it was rather difficult for me and I ended up not liking the line of work whatsoever. 

I've played on Steam for a little, but I mainly play around on XboxOne or PS4; sometimes PC games do intrigue me.

I've never got to experience TLD on steam yet, but I did get it on Xbox and with what little that has come out for the platform I am simply captivated. I definitely will be playing more of the game to discover how far I'm able to survive and what new ideas are implemented into the game itself. I'm open to new ideas and or games. I used to play a lot of first person shooters, but recently I've been captivated by survivalist games (probably because I am fascinated with nature itself and how it survive on it's own). That's about it...

Glad to be here in this wonderful community and hope to learn new things about TLD! :)

16 minutes ago, PallasD said:

Hi everyone,

I go by PallasD or Destiny, which ever you prefer. I just got out of the Air Force as a Weapons Director and now I'm going back to school to further my education in Botany. So wish me luck because I just changed my degree from Pharmaceutical Sciences and it was rather difficult for me and I ended up not liking the line of work whatsoever. 

I've played on Steam for a little, but I mainly play around on XboxOne or PS4; sometimes PC games do intrigue me.

I've never got to experience TLD on steam yet, but I did get it on Xbox and with what little that has come out for the platform I am simply captivated. I definitely will be playing more of the game to discover how far I'm able to survive and what new ideas are implemented into the game itself. I'm open to new ideas and or games. I used to play a lot of first person shooters, but recently I've been captivated by survivalist games (probably because I am fascinated with nature itself and how it survive on it's own). That's about it...

Glad to be here in this wonderful community and hope to learn new things about TLD! :)

Hi @PallasD !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to TLD forum!!!!!! :)

Archived