Greetings from AccrualBowtie ♥

AccrualBowtie

Hello! 

Just found this lovely place! I am AccrualBowtie. I've been a gamer since the 80's and am a former streamer, current IT auditor and graphic designer, and full-time filthy casual. 

I've owned The Long Dark since winter 2014. Love it. Even though I have tons of games in my Steam library, I keep coming back to this one because it is so unique. I cannot wait for Story Mode. I actually got a friend hooked on it and he's even better at surviving than I am. I guess all of this office work has made me weak.

Anyway, a pleasure to meet all of you! Keep up the great work Hinterland! 

:coffee:

2 hours ago, AccrualBowtie said:

Hello! 

Just found this lovely place! I am AccrualBowtie. I've been a gamer since the 80's and am a former streamer, current IT auditor and graphic designer, and full-time filthy casual. 

I've owned The Long Dark since winter 2014. Love it. Even though I have tons of games in my Steam library, I keep coming back to this one because it is so unique. I cannot wait for Story Mode. I actually got a friend hooked on it and he's even better at surviving than I am. I guess all of this office work has made me weak.

Hi !!! 
Welcome to TLD forum!!! :coffee::)

9 hours ago, AccrualBowtie said:

Hello! 

Thanks for joining us here. :) And it's great you're enjoying the game (as you point out, there are a lot of fish in the sea, so to speak). 

Looking forward to seeing you around! :coffee:

Archived