Hello....

AHGoodwin

Hello! I'm new to the forum, obviously. I hadn't planned on making an introduction post as I didn't really think anyone would care, however I have received a few welcomes in response to some replies I have made. I felt responding there would be off topic, however ignoring the kind gesture is obviously impolite, so here I am so say hello and thank those who have been so quick to recognize my presence and welcome me to the community. 

Hello and thank you!

13 minutes ago, AHGoodwin said:

Hello! I'm new to the forum, obviously. I hadn't planned on making an introduction post as I didn't really think anyone would care, however I have received a few welcomes in response to some replies I have made. I felt responding there would be off topic, however ignoring the kind gesture is obviously impolite, so here I am so say hello and thank those who have been so quick to recognize my presence and welcome me to the community. 

Hello and thank you!

Welcome! It's always nice to hear a bit more about new members. 

And yes, we're glad you've joined us. :durbear: Will be seeing you around!

On 7/20/2016 at 3:43 AM, AHGoodwin said:

Hello and thank you!

Hi .;)
how you doing?
welcome to forum!!

Archived