Sticky on Steam "Update Archive Master List"

Ruruwawa

http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/0/535152511355103733/

The OP in this thread was last updated in March of 2015.  I realize it's far from the only update information stickied in the Steam forums but remember: people are lazy.  If this were the only thread you looked at you'd get the impression that updates had fallen off during the past 15 months.

On the other, what's there is a very powerful summary of the frequency and depth of updates to the game.  IMO It's one of the best pieces of evidence that TLD is a model of EA development and a fantastic rebuttal to people who try to tar it with the "typical EA" brush.

@Patrick Carlson @Support You might consider updating bringing the first posts in this thread up to date.  I realize there are dev links sprinkled through the thread but I doubt most people would spelunk through 50 pages of replies to find them.

4 hours ago, Ruruwawa said:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/0/535152511355103733/

The OP in this thread was last updated in March of 2015.  I realize it's far from the only update information stickied in the Steam forums but remember: people are lazy.  If this were the only thread you looked at you'd get the impression that updates had fallen off during the past 15 months.

On the other, what's there is a very powerful summary of the frequency and depth of updates to the game.  IMO It's one of the best pieces of evidence that TLD is a model of EA development and a fantastic rebuttal to people who try to tar it with the "typical EA" brush.

@Patrick Carlson @Support You might consider updating bringing the first posts in this thread up to date.  I realize there are dev links sprinkled through the thread but I doubt most people would spelunk through 50 pages of replies to find them.

Thanks for the suggestions! We're always working to keep things as transparent as possible. It could be that the Steam thread you mention is more of a historical artifact at this point. We'll look into consolidating things for better clarity. Thanks again.:coffee:

Archived