Hello, finally decided to check out the forums, as I love this game so much!!

M.Godfrey

Hey Guys,

First time on here, but defiantly the first of a lot of posts. I have been playing the Long Dark almost non stop since getting it on the xbox one about a month ago, now i am obsessed. Looking forward to seeing how the game develops, if it is this addictive, aesthetic and pleasurable to play in alpha, imagine the completed game!

I will no doubt get to know a lot of you very well through this. can't wait to find out about your own experiences in the game. Learning from you, discussing ways the game can improve, as well as what brings you enjoyment from the escapism this different approach to gaming The Long Dark has. Great work Hinterland!

5 hours ago, M.Godfrey said:

Hey Guys,

First time on here, but defiantly the first of a lot of posts. I have been playing the Long Dark almost non stop since getting it on the xbox one about a month ago, now i am obsessed. Looking forward to seeing how the game develops, if it is this addictive, aesthetic and pleasurable to play in alpha, imagine the completed game!

I will no doubt get to know a lot of you very well through this. can't wait to find out about your own experiences in the game. Learning from you, discussing ways the game can improve, as well as what brings you enjoyment from the escapism this different approach to gaming The Long Dark has. Great work Hinterland!

Welcome! And thanks for the support. We really appreciate it.

Yes, please share your ideas and suggestions as they come up. Lots of ongoing conversations happening as well. :coffee:

Archived