Disappearing arrow?

tnbp

I didn't realize my survival bow was quite as close to breaking as I thought and, while shooting a deer, the bow broke.  I saw the arrow come out and hit the snow (or, at least, I saw a puff of snow in front of me and I *think* I had one fewer arrow in my inventory.)  I was in a bit of a corner, facing a couple of snowy hills, so I don't think the arrow could have flown far (and, again, I saw a puff of snow right where I was aiming, not far in front of me)-- but it seems the arrow disappeared.  Is this normal?  Has anyone had this happen before?

i had it happen twice to me but i just put it down to a random chance a arrow thats shot sometimes is lost. Obviously if anyone knows for sure that no arrows crafted or found should ever vanish then please do correct me. But i know many games with arrows seem to have a risk of them not being found. 

If it is a glitch i hope they can fix it. It not all i can suggest is make as many arrows as your able hehe! good luck :)

3 hours ago, Crimson Foxx said:

i had it happen twice to me but i just put it down to a random chance a arrow thats shot sometimes is lost. Obviously if anyone knows for sure that no arrows crafted or found should ever vanish then please do correct me. But i know many games with arrows seem to have a risk of them not being found. 

If it is a glitch i hope they can fix it. It not all i can suggest is make as many arrows as your able hehe! good luck :)

I just got back to my Home Sweet Homestead after having ventured to Desolation Point for the first time on an extended visit to loot out the area and craft arrowheads.  I made 47 from the metal I brought with, so I think I can afford to lose one or two now. :-P

Archived